Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Beth and Jeremy: Trash the Dress

This was SO much fun! Beth looked so beautiful in her wedding gown, and Jeremy rented his tux again for the shoot (dont worry- we didnt REALLY trash the gown or the tux- they just got a little wet). And such a great couple- really nice people and so funny! This was my first "trash the dress" session and I'm looking forward to doing more. I might even "trash" my own dress- if I ever fit in it again, that is.

Here are a few of my favorites...

3 comments:

  1. love the pics!!! Explain trashing the dress to me. Do people trash their dress after the wedding and receptions and all that? cuz sand and water can get dirty! I guess it has to be dry cleaned afterward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which pier is this at? It looks like the one in St. Joe, MI.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forgot to mention the location! Grand Haven, MI. It was very lovely!

    Trashing the dress is becoming a popular idea. The beach is probably the most popular location, but some brides get really crazy with paint, food fights, scissors, etc... I'm sure some get the gowns drycleaned, but many just dont care- they dont intend on wearing them again:) I actually saw a trash the dress series with the last picture being the bride stuffing her gown into a trash bin! Loved it!

    Some brides schedule a session shortly after the wedding (like Beth and Jeremy, who have been married for a couple of months), some are divorced woman, and some are like me who just want to do it for fun (I'm thinking it would be great for an anniversary).

    ReplyDelete